How to Grow Your Business With Online Video - World OnPassive. For years now you've been hearing that video marketing for small businesses is on the rise. In today's blog post, we're going to list 50 priceless video marketing tips straight from the mouths of the experts. Brands need a video marketing strategy - this idea isn't new So, why isn't everybody using video marketing for business yet
Video marketing had to evolve. it had been inevitable.
It was becoming much too complicated. And if it is not too complicated for a few people, it's still definitely too time-consuming.
You had to stress the following:
- Redoing videos over and once again to form sure you bought everything right in one take or face the daunting task of loading your raw video into Camtasia or another editor to form everything perfect.
- Ensuring your videos were optimized for the online (So they looked good and didn't take too long to start out playing).
- Having a special mobile version of your videos to point out users of iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices (More and more people do most of the online viewing from their smartphones and other mobile devices).
- Basically using "duct-tape" to undertake and put all the pieces alongside Camtasia, Screenflow, Jing, Handbrake while continually trying to find the "perfect" solution to form it all easier or less time-consuming.
- Uploading large files to your own server, Youtube, Amazon S3 or other video hosting services.
- Getting the right code in situ to display your videos with the hope that mobile devices would be ready to see the mobile version of your video.
Well, someone has finally done something about it.
Josh Bartlett has truly done something innovative in video marketing. He is the creator of the industry-leading video player called Easy Video Player.
His Easy Video Player software had game-changing features two years ago that other video marketing solutions have only recently tried to introduce.
And furthermore, Mr. Josh could boast of the following:
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- Rock bottom refund rate within the industry for Clickbank (Only 2%).
- A pretty impressive number of marketers and 6 to 7 digit launches use Easy Video Player than anything else. Such as (Mike Filsaime, Chris Farrel, Ryan Deiss, Jason Moffatt, Maria Andros, Justin Brooke to name a few).
He took over two years and many thousands of his own dollars to make something which will change the way you market your business with videos.
You'll now be ready to record, edit, publish, market and track all of your videos with one, easy-to-use solution.
On January 15, 2013, Josh launched this all-in-one video marketing solution including a series of free videos.
Watch the primary video here.
He's getting to reveal the story about his journey and keenness that led him to spend many thousands of dollars from his own pocket to make the last word video marketing solution.
And how you'll now do the following:
- Drag and drop your video into a desktop application (Mac and Pc Compatible) which will optimize and convert your video for the online, allow you to edit if needed, upload it and provides you the code to repeat and paste to your website.
- Record your screen or face camera from this app and even draw on the screen.
- You never have to worry about knowing that people using mobile devices can see your videos (a mobile version of your videos is created and displayed).
- Split test your videos to ascertain which of them are shared the foremost, have the foremost engagement and which versions make the foremost money.
That's just scratching the surface...
What all this ultimately means for you is that marketing your business with videos goes to be much, much easier.
And you'll make plenty of extra money while having longer to try to what you're keen on.
Josh is additionally getting to demonstrate the amazing power of his creation during this series.
So go see how video marketing has evolved.